The Chinese smartphone maker is known for making cheap phones with the build quality and the internal specs to match the top smartphones in 2016. The Note 4 offers a premium look, feel with it’s full metal body and a brushed metal finish and chamfered edges.
There is a 5.5 -inch full HD display, with a choice of 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage, or 3GB of RAM and 64GB storage. There is also expandable storage via a microSD card slot. The device comes with a massive 4,100mAh battery, giving it a great battery life.
When it comes to the camera, the Note 4 does is the same as its predecessor the Note 3. It boasts a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front.
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 display
- MediaTek 10-Core Helio X20 processor (Deca-core 2.1 GHz)
- Fingerprint sensor on the rear
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (with Xiaomi’s MIUI 8.0 skin)
- 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p front camera
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Dual SIM